Cookies and privacy
Cookies and privacy
With new EU regulations on privacy and the collection of personal information, many people ask themselves what cookies are all about. Here you will find information about what this means for you.
By using telenorinpli.no you agree that we can place cookies in your browser.
Most modern browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) are set to accept cookies automatically, but you can opt to change your settings to reject cookies. A large number of websites will fail to function properly if you refuse to accept cookies.
- Analyzing how visitors use our website
- Tailoring content based on how visitors use the website
- Providing personalized ads across media channels based on how visitors use the website
Overview of the cookies we use at telenorinpli.no:
Used to distinguish between users. Expires after 2 years.
Used to distinguish between users. Expires after 24 hours.
Used to assess the request rate. Expires after 10 minutes.
Processing of personal information
- Telenor Inpli and its General Manager are the data controller with respect to our processing of personal information.
Telenor Inpli processes personal information under applicable law and does not sell your personal information to third parties. Telenor Inpli does not process personal information without a legal basis for processing, and not beyond what is necessary to satisfy legal requirements for the purpose of processing the data. Our sub-contractors are only permitted to process personal information on our behalf in accordance with our Data Processing Agreement and our information security requirements.
- Information collected through our website may be used for marketing purposes such as invitations to seminars, courses, other events, providing information about our services, and other direct or indirect marketing efforts. Furthermore, the collected information will also be used for statistics as well as for operating, maintaining and improving our website.
- Telenor Inpli does not hold any responsibility for content or processing of personal information on external websites.
- You have the right of access to any of your personal information being processed. You also have the right to have your personal information corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete. Furthermore, you also have the right to be forgotten, which means that you can request that your personal information be deleted, in which case the relevant data will be deleted unless the continued processing of your personal information is required by law. Providing your personal information is voluntary, and you can withdraw your consent to us processing your personal information at any time.
- If you would like to get in touch with us, kindly refer to our contact information below.